Dog story w/ pic, HAPPY ENDING! and update

I'm happy to hear that you found him a home!
smile.png

Quote:
Me too!!

MapleSky7, this dog wasn't a runner. He was waiting for someone to come back and get him. He will be scanned for a chip, but I'd bet big $ it comes back empty.

He has a forever home now. The guy who took him will make sure he doesn't have a chip and then will make him part of the family. An older female dog and some 1/2 grown kids for company. And this guy called him wife to make sure it was okay before making the commitment
love.gif

As my kids said when they were toddlers, this story has a Happy Evvy After!

Quote:
Me too!!

MapleSky7, this dog wasn't a runner. He was waiting for someone to come back and get him. He will be scanned for a chip, but I'd bet big $ it comes back empty.

He has a forever home now. The guy who took him will make sure he doesn't have a chip and then will make him part of the family. An older female dog and some 1/2 grown kids for company. And this guy called him wife to make sure it was okay before making the commitment
love.gif

As my kids said when they were toddlers, this story has a Happy Evvy After!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Happy Evvy After!!!!!!!!!! Anyone have a tissue??? I better go get one! What an uplifting story you brought to us today!!!! Thank you!

Awesome!!
smile.png
I was just mapquesting where you are, if worst came to worst I probably could've gotten him. You're about 4 hours away.
smile.png

SO glad to hear he got a great home, where you can see him and check up on him!

I tell ya, sometimes things happen for a reason!!
wink.png

The pup's name is officially Freddy.

Freddy is well loved and settling in. Maggie (older female dog) liked Freddy until he took an interest in her food bowl. Now that Freddy knows he has his own food bowl they get along great.

Freddy had a nice walk Sunday afternoon. After he got home his new owner felt guilty and took Maggie for a walk. That's when they discovered that Freddy is skinny enough to slip out of the gate. He finished the walk with Maggie. Never made an attempt to get out of the gate before or since. Just didn't want to be left behind.

BTW Freddy has no tattoo or chip. And there are no signs up anywhere looking for a lost dog. Vet says dog was likely to have been dumped or local since the paws were so tender and intact. And no one local has lost a dog.

I still wish I could've kept him. But DH feels that 2 cats, 2 teenagers, 13 chickens and 33 eggs in the bator is enough wildlife for any household
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom