Dog story w/ pic, HAPPY ENDING! and update

Funny you mentioned Freddy Krueger toenails...I was going to say that is a good sign he hasn't been to a vet or had a family recently. I hope the vet trims them right away! What an adorable dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have done God's work today caring for him and finding him a home! The world needs more people like you!!!!!!! I hope everything works out with his new family...I am guessing it will!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear what his new name will be.........because now he'll belong to "Somebody"!!!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
He has
wee.gif

And his new owner is already bragging on him to other co-workers. I've had more traffic in my office since finding him a home than I had while I was looking for one!

Quote:
I am cracking up about the "Rotten-Lab" mix...never heard that b4---hilarious! Now I know what kind of mix my mom has...she's a "rotten-shepherd"!!!!! Wait till I tell her! LOL, and her name is "Loca", go figure!
I think there might be some HOUND in this boy too. He sure is one fortunate pup!!!!!! I wish they were all that lucky!

I feel very lucky and Nobodies is, too.

I came by before he got hit by a car.
He trusted me enough to jump into my car.
I work at a place where bringing in a dog is cause for comment but not complaint. Where I could find an out-grown collar and rope to secure a stray.
And I'll get to hear about how things go for this lucky dog, rather than watch him disappear.

Best of all, I was trusted and proved myself worthy of that trust. You have no idea how many tears I've had in my eyes today praying that I'd live up to the sweet look in this dog's eyes.

I'm amazed that someone would go to the effort to house-break and leash train a sweet-tempered dog and then just starve it and dump it. I'll say a prayer for them, they must've come upon some really hard times.

BTW, the guy that took him called him a Rotten Shepard when he met the dog early this morning. But he said it nicely while rubbing Nobodies ears
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I am so happy about the way this turned out for Nobody and you.

Thank you again so much for stopping for this poor, abandoned guy and finding a safe place for him. I know just how good you feel!!!
love.gif

ok--I got this far before I found the plea on page 2 and I would tend to agree...

I would highly recommend you taking him to a local vet to get scanned for a micro chip. If he belongs to someone and ran off...it happens...I'm sure they'd be worried sick and feel much gratitude if he found his way back home...especially, if they have children. Otherwise you wait and wait and think the worst. It's very upsetting to loose a pet.

Now off to read the conclusion...

me,
g

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom