Dog thread!🐾

I have a lot of different patches that I can use, including an "in training" set.
Is it illegal everywhere to use "service dog" patches on a not certified pupper?
My patch says service dog in training so technically I'm not saying she's a service dog, I use it to take her to Walmart or other places that don't allow dogs usally. Only 1 person gave me a problem and it was at a outdoor festival 🙄 and another person at a dollar tree asked what she was being trained for and like interrogating me, he didn't work there and seemed like a creep tbh.

My patch says service dog in training so technically I'm not saying she's a service dog, I use it to take her to Walmart or other places that don't allow dogs usally. Only 1 person gave me a problem and it was at a outdoor festival 🙄 and another person at a dollar tree asked what she was being trained for and like interrogating me, he didn't work there and seemed like a creep tbh.
What was the person at the festival giving you a problem about?

Is it illegal everywhere to use "service dog" patches on a not certified pupper?

Please don't do this. Even if it's not illegal, you should not be putting service dog patches on a non-service animal, painting service animals in a bad light, and giving service dogs and users a hard time in public, when they actually need their animal's help

Please don't do this. Even if it's not illegal, you should not be putting service dog patches on a non-service animal, painting service animals in a bad light, and giving service dogs and users a hard time in public, when they actually need their animal's help
I wasn't gonna, and it's illegal here anyway. I was just asking if it's illegal where you all live as well. 🙃 Besides, the police know me too well for me to do this 😂

Ah, I see. I think it's illegal for people to ask if a dog labeled as a service dog is actually a service dog, but maybe I'm wrong.
I don't think so, at least not here, again it says thar she's in training. When she gets therapy dog certified I'm gonna switch to that, I don't think the dummies around here know the difference or care lol they'll see a red vest and be like whatever

I don't think so, at least not here, again it says thar she's in training. When she gets therapy dog certified I'm gonna switch to that, I don't think the dummies around here know the difference or care lol they'll see a red vest and be like whatever
As long as a dog is well behaved, the owner is responsible, and they don't give actual service dogs a problem, I don't care if people bring them into stores and such. (In general, not you)

Back
Top Bottom