Dog thread!🐾

She decided the salmon food isn't good enough anymore so we are back to barely eating 😭
Pups always seem to slow down eating somewhere between 6-12 months. So it is normal. They aren't growing as quickly so they don't require as much food. I think it shocks most people when a pup that seems to enjoy eating suddenly doesn't want to eat. Happens to all of mine. Eat donkey poop outside? Yes? Dog food inside? No thank you.

My pup recently turned a year old and doesn't eat much now. They always will show increased interest in a new food, but that doesn't usually last. Best to pick one food and feed it. Otherwise they become very picky and you end up hand feeding them while they laugh at you.

Pups always seem to slow down eating somewhere between 6-12 months. So it is normal. They aren't growing as quickly so they don't require as much food. I think it shocks most people when a pup that seems to enjoy eating suddenly doesn't want to eat. Happens to all of mine. Eat donkey poop outside? Yes? Dog food inside? No thank you.

My pup recently turned a year old and doesn't eat much now. They always will show increased interest in a new food, but that doesn't usually last. Best to pick one food and feed it. Otherwise they become very picky and you end up hand feeding them while they laugh at you.
Well she's been like this since we got her, it's nothing new lol. We are gonna stay on this food tho

Im thinking its because he was free fed at the home he was at before we got him. But it was only for 2 weeks.
Dorie eats from a slow feeder bowl too. She was also free fed for most of her puppyhood and when I adopted her and started giving two meals a day she ate so fast she choked. She is SO food-motivated.

Dorie eats from a slow feeder bowl too. She was also free fed for most of her puppyhood and when I adopted her and started giving two meals a day she ate so fast she choked. She is SO food-motivated.
So is Tucker. He does anything for food. And is always hungry. But he is always running around to.

I hope Willow will start eating.
Has she had her first heat yet?
Denver wont eat a lot when going into heat, when she first went into heat she didnt eat anything.
No she hasn't, but it's been like thus her whole life so I don't think it's that she's about to have her cycle

No she hasn't, but it's been like thus her whole life so I don't think it's that she's about to have her cycle
And you have tried different brands of food?

Denver prefers TOTW i cant switch her otherwise she wont eat half of a meal. And it specifically has to be the pacific stream or one other type.

And you have tried different brands of food?

Denver prefers TOTW i cant switch her otherwise she wont eat half of a meal. And it specifically has to be the pacific stream or one other type.
Yup, I tried ppp, prurina one, and TOTW. and she's had chicken, bison, venison, lamb, and now salmon.

Back
Top Bottom