Dog Treats made from Chicken Poop?

Seems like everyone here is passionate that it's a bad idea. Thank you for the feedback. Wish I'd had you on my side in another discussion where I said I disagreed with WEF's idea that everyone should eat bugs. Side note: anyone enjoy eating bee vomit? I sure do; it's called honey.
Hey I wasn't against you doing it. I was just putting it out there to not go overboard with it.
Side note..... No I can't stand honey.

Honey is not bee vomit.
I've seen that argument. I think the naysayers are trying to sell more honey by denying that bees regurgitate honey from their crop. Random website says, '...nectar, used to make honey, is taken in by the bees in their crops. While flying back to the hives, the nectar in the crop mixes with enzymes that change its chemical composition. Once back in the beehive, our industrious foragers “spat” out (regurgitates) the nectar and pass it to another worker bee..."
Okay, maybe honey is not vomit but regurgitant. I concede. 😂

It's obviously a joke
These days you never really know; a 'joke' post and an honest question can look really similar. There are people who eat their own feces, on purpose, so I wouldn't assume no one would feed it to their animals as a treat. There's probably a few websites or forums out there with people discussing how great an idea it is and listing all the benefits. Though I'm not checking cause that's not a rabbit hole I want to go down. :bun

Back
Top Bottom