Dog!

allmychickens

Just'a small town girl
8 Years
Aug 4, 2011
Washington
The neighbors dog got one of my favorite chickens. and killed it right in front of me. I swear she was smiling at me! she is a trained bird dog but she doesn't know the command release. she grabbed it and killed it then he ran away. I watched it hang limp from her mouth.
sad.png
she looked at me then ran a few minutes later she came for more luckily i caught her just in time. I don't know where she lives so know shes tied up on my porch. her tag doesn't even have a number.
hit.gif

hit.gif

hit.gif

RIP DIEGO
She was a good girl didn't even live to lay her first egg....
photo

And if/when the owner comes to claim her, hit him up for the cost of your chicken. Start at around $30 and let him haggle you down a bit. Then tell him that if you ever see his dog in your yard again, you'll catch her and send her to the pound. There will surely be some moaning and groaning, yelling and threatening, but stay cool. Remind him that if his dog had bitten a child, it would already be dead. If he cares about his dog, he'll keep her penned up.

Take her to the pound if she killed chickens last time too. I'm really sorry that it happened.
hugs.gif

Quote:
she didn't get any last time but we have had to find her home before

I don't think you can do anything if she's only done it once.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom