Doghouse Coop Conversion ideas

Quote:
I completed a search on Craigslist in your area and share the results. Some of these may be out of date or no longer available, please take the time to research for yourself these listings. I provide them hoping that they will be helpful.

tallahassee craigslist > for sale / wanted > free stuff

Oven - cinder blocks - scrap lumber
Call for directions if you want free pallets.
COME TAKE AS MANY AS YOU NEED:FREE PALLETS
Free Pallets! Take as many as you want, COME AND GET 'EM!
This is an old homemade shelf with very heavy wood.

valdosta craigslist > for sale / wanted > free stuff

Valdosta, GA has a few couches/sofas. There's a lot of wood in those. Pieces may even be 8' long (almost).

This one is a bit far to travel, but has a lot of potential.
Alot of free wood sitting on side of house

Some Keywords I used:

case
shelf
wood
lumber
deck
box
box spring
shed
fence
pallets
curb alert
couch
sofa
closet
cabinet
door

Searching your region on Craigslist was definitely a challenge.

Cheers

Last edited:
Quote:
This is great.
thumbsup.gif

Here is what i did with my neighbors old dog house. roof was off , floor rotted - a little make over it turned out like this.

new, roof, new floor, i added a small window for light, added a door at end. put three nest boxes and roost inti with cheap tile flooring. I will use this in spring for the new mothers and chicks.

99386_dsc00518.jpg

99386_dsc00519.jpg

99386_dsc00520.jpg

Thanks IRChicken. Of course today there was a curb alert for 2x4s up in Thomasville, GA and another for an old wooden swingset that is actually not too far for me. This is DD's birthday weekend though so we are busy getting ready for her party and other family stuff so I might not make it there. I need to check out those pallets though.

Back
Top Bottom