Dogs and chicken poop

eating cat poo is so nasty. My dogs do it when we bring them over to my moms house. Well I'm going to finish the fence today so more more chicken poop.

Dogs eat the darndest things!!! i wonder what the long term affects are, should get a chemist to see whats in it and then see if its good/bad for them!!
My ducks eat the rabbit poop, the follow the bunnies around!!

Well..........
roll.png
since its looking like such a popular topic......I might as well share with you that my dogs love chickie poo and tootsie rolls also
idunno.gif
I'm not even tempted yuck
Kinda makes you wonder if they snub their dog food.....what do they put in there
hu.gif
when a dog that eats poop wont eat your dog food
hu.gif

Yuck, yuck and double yuck! My dog doesn't eat any poop, thank goodness! She likes to snuggle and there is NO WAY I'm snuggling with a poop-eater!!!

My Bassett Hound loves to eat Chicken cakes/Goat cakes/Geese cakes/Turkey cakes and my Shih-tzu loves to roll in it!(they don't call them Shih-tzu's for nothing!)

My Peke I had till she was age 17 was so cute and delicate, but when she could, she would sneak out into the cow lot and lap at fresh poop. I hated that, scolded her for it, and she knew she had to sneak to do it. Had her at the vet for her shot, and told him about it, and asked if it would hurt her if she ate fresh cow patty. He rared back and looked at her for a minute, then said "Boy! I thought you were a higher class dog than that!!" Then laughed great big. Said it wouldn't hurt her at all, but he was sure I thought it was disgusting. Didn't know any way to stop it except to keep her away from it.

Back
Top Bottom