Dogs Attacked Our Ducks...Please Help!!!

SugarDuck

Songster
9 Years
May 12, 2010
Lamar, AR.
Yesterday, three boards of our privacy fence (neighbor's side) were torn down by 10 of our neighbor's dogs.
rant.gif
(They have 13)
barnie.gif
They killed two of our Pekins and one of our Black Runners before we could get them out of our yard.
hit.gif
Our last Pekin was bitten on the back and possibly has two broken wings. He is eating, drinking, and pooping but his eyes are very droopy. He'll walk around a bit but has to rest often and he's VERY slow (understandably). Both wings are dragging the ground. One of our other Runners was bitten also on the back and side. Although, he seems like he's in better condition. He's foraging, eating, drinking, and pooping along with walking and keeping up with the other Runners. He has one wing that is a little droopy. We don't have the money to take them to the vet. Does anyone out there know how to heal them at home? We have a Farmers Coop where we can get some supplies but I have no idea what to get. Please help if you can, we love our babies SO much. I don't want them to die. We have our ducks for our Autistic son. They are part of our family and he's seen enough death. Thanks in advance for any advice y'all can provide.

Much Appreciation,
SugerDuck
love.gif

That is terrible! I can't help with what to do just give you a
hugs.gif

More people that know more then me will probably chime in soon.

Have a very BIG discussion with your neighbors!

Knock on your neighbors door and tell them you are taking your injured ducks to the vet and will be dropping the bill off with them. Call your local AC as well and report the dogs.

Back
Top Bottom