Dogs thread!

Pics
I might be getting a female husky. I have a picture of the husky, I do not own the husky yet so I do not think that I am allowed to post her picture. I have been thinking about naming the pup Everest or something that has to do with stars or the sky. The husky is silver with cream-colored markings on her muzzle, paws, and ears. She also has a white colored streak on her forehead. I might be getting her in one to two more weeks. I will post millions of pictures if that is ok with you guys. :wee

I might be getting a female husky. I have a picture of the husky, I do not own the husky yet so I do not think that I am allowed to post her picture. I have been thinking about naming the pup Everest or something that has to do with stars or the sky. The husky is silver with cream-colored markings on her muzzle, paws, and ears. She also has a white colored streak on her forehead. I might be getting her in one to two more weeks. I will post millions of pictures if that is ok with you guys. :wee
As a former female red husky owner, if you get one, pay the 35 dollars to get her microchipped. They LOVE to run and most do not have have what we called "Homing Skills", meaning their sense of direction sticks if they get out. I've spoke with many husky owners over the years and they all said the same (expect some very well trained owners).

Finally, be ready to LIVE in dog fur... all the time...

Here's my Misty, may she rest in peace.

Attachments

• Misty.jpg
    Misty.jpg
    532.7 KB · Views: 5
As a former female red husky owner, if you get one, pay the 35 dollars to get her microchipped. They LOVE to run and most do not have have what we called "Homing Skills", meaning their sense of direction sticks if they get out. I've spoke with many husky owners over the years and they all said the same (expect some very well trained owners).

Finally, be ready to LIVE in dog fur... all the time...

Here's my Misty, may she rest in peace.
Thank you some much! I will definitely get her microchipped. 😁

Back
Top Bottom