Dogs thread!

Pics
I know the white one looks questionable, but definitely a dog.
The white one looks exactly like a cat, even how he’s sleeping

tenor.gif

The first lovey-dovey is my Dozey Do, Dozer! He just turned 6!
20201112_150447.jpg

This is my first furry child, I got after I moved out. Shelby just turned 8 this September!
20201114_153941.jpg
20201031_160401.jpg

I don't have any good pictures of Capone. Except him in the dog pile. He come with the husband. He turned 6 this year! Him and Dozer share the same birth month, August!
20201002_102341.jpg

All 3 need exercise! Capone, being the main one. My children tend to feed him the most left overs. 🤦‍♀️

Luna is our almost 5 year old Husky. She's so good with the kids and has such a goofy personality. View attachment 2435646View attachment 2435647
Absolutely goofy breed. I remember the first time my husky saw snow in South Carolina, she and my German Shepherd/Malamute went CRAZY for hours, refusing to come in from the back yard. Look so wolf like and mean, but would rather help a robber carry out things from your house just to get some attention and play, than harm the robber.

The first lovey-dovey is my Dozey Do, Dozer! He just turned 6!
View attachment 2435680
This is my first furry child, I got after I moved out. Shelby just turned 8 this September!
View attachment 2435684View attachment 2435688
I don't have any good pictures of Capone. Except him in the dog pile. He come with the husband. He turned 6 this year! Him and Dozer share the same birth month, August!
View attachment 2435695
All 3 need exercise! Capone, being the main one. My children tend to feed him the most left overs. 🤦‍♀️
Your dogs are GORGEOUS! Have you ever thought of showing them?

We have 4 dogs, 3 cats, and the questionable dog. :lau
2 dogs, 3 cats now, but used to have 1 dog, 3 cats, and one of the cats (Maine Coon) owned our German Shepherd/Malamute mix. Darnest thing that our Maine Coon could get away with stuff we humans couldn't. The Maine Coon still thinks he's the boss of the our Aussies but their starting to ignore the cat ruling the house.

2 dogs, 3 cats now, but used to have 1 dog, 3 cats, and one of the cats (Maine Coon) owned our German Shepherd/Malamute mix. Darnest thing that our Maine Coon could get away with stuff we humans couldn't. The Maine Coon still thinks he's the boss of the our Aussies but their starting to ignore the cat ruling the house.
Main coons are all fluff and no substance. BUT STILL BABIES.

Back
Top Bottom