Dogs vs Cats POLL! 🐶🐱

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
Pics
IMG_20220118_112957847.jpg

Here's my super "dog aggressive, people aggressive, psycho" dog giving my insecure beagle kisses.

Looks like the other way around…

Not saying all pit bulls are aggressive, but I say 98% of them are. Like I said, I will forever hate them.
I don't think it's the dogs fault it got your chicken. It probably had a crazy prey drive and irresponsible owners. I do not hate foxes (though they are b*tches) .They did kill more than 10 of my chickens but it's tecnically not their fault. It was mine

I don't think it's the dogs fault it got your chicken. It probably had a crazy prey drive and irresponsible owners. I do not hate foxes (though they are b*tches) .They did kill more than 10 of my chickens but it's tecnically not their fault. It was mine
Yes, I know. I still hate them. They killed my one and only broody, do you know how much I waited for 1 broody?! Years!

Well yeah, but they are aggressive as well.
OK, so let me throw a monkey wrench in the way you think. Would you keep an aggressive rooster around? If not, why not? Dogs are the same, aggressive dogs should be spayed or neutered and not allowed to breed. Full stop! How ever there are unscrupulous people who breed for aggression because they want to a) look cool or b) fight their dogs (which is illegal). Many of those with aggressive traits find their way to animal shelters and have to be put down. Who's fault was it the dog turned out that way?

Back
Top Bottom