Dogs vs Cats POLL! 🐶🐱

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
I've had dogs and cats my whole life. But as an adult caring for a house and paying for everything, my desire to be out doors as much as possible, my desire not to have my animals kill the local wild life, and my innate nature: DOGS!!!!

Dogs don't barf on the counter, the furniture, the electronics, when you look at them...
Dogs don't track litter all over the house and leave butt hole impressions all over the counter and table. Yay! I get to scrub and sanitize the counters AGAIN! :wee
Dogs don't pee in your tub or on your counter.
Dogs don't sharpen their claws on your furniture or knead and pick the threads of your $400 comforter.
Dogs can hike all day with you and will protect you with their lives.
Dogs are infinitely easier to train.
I can take my dog with me very easily into many of the places I shop.
Dogs want to please. Cats couldn't care less.
I prefer to send my dog outside to relieve herself vs. clean a reeking litter box every day.

How many dogs do you have?

I've had dogs and cats my whole life. But as an adult caring for a house and paying for everything, my desire to be out doors as much as possible, my desire not to have my animals kill the local wild life, and my innate nature: DOGS!!!!

Dogs don't barf on the counter, the furniture, the electronics, when you look at them...
Dogs don't track litter all over the house and leave butt hole impressions all over the counter and table. Yay! I get to scrub and sanitize the counters AGAIN! :wee
Dogs don't pee in your tub or on your counter.
Dogs don't sharpen their claws on your furniture or knead and pick the threads of your $400 comforter.
Dogs can hike all day with you and will protect you with their lives.
Dogs are infinitely easier to train.
I can take my dog with me very easily into many of the places I shop.
Dogs want to please. Cats couldn't care less.
I prefer to send my dog outside to relieve herself vs. clean a reeking litter box every day.

Wow they're really good looking😍

My friend has an enormous Doberman, he's a big sweetheart. They take him everywhere.

lol I guess he likes bread. If I wasn't allergic I would have both.
Awww allergies Are the worst. I’m allergic to cats😅 but it’s getting better I think. My friend is allergic to dogs and he has 3 golden doodles, his allergies don’t act up around them but I think it’s different for everyone.

I take care of my neighbor's cats from time to time and today I hung out with them for a little while. They're great - so cute, friendly, and soft...But they don't smile at me like dogs do, they don't listen to what I have to say, and they just want to use me as a scratching post and make sure I smell like them. Oh yeah, and they kill birds... 😠

I take care of my neighbor's cats from time to time and today I hung out with them for a little while. They're great - so cute, friendly, and soft...But they don't smile at me like dogs do, they don't listen to what I have to say, and they just want to use me as a scratching post and make sure I smell like them. Oh yeah, and they kill birds... 😠
But.......... just little birds!

JUST little birds??! Read my signature.
I saved a little wild bird last year.. Found him stuck in the deer netting over the large round pen... Must have fallen out of the nest. Spent 2 months raising him up, and he finally stayed out one day... Never to return.
Oh, And Gator helped! That's why you just gotta love DOGS!
20210603_103153.jpg
20210627_085004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom