Dogs vs Cats POLL! 🐶🐱

Dogs or Cats?

• Total voters
I hate picking one over the other but my cat woke me up by biting my face so...

My dogs are angelic compared to my cats.
Heh, that depends on the animal. Had cocker spaniel in the past, and our last dog was a Belgian shepherd; he was just so badly behaved... He'd bite when you were curing him, he'd pull the leash without any regard of us; attacked our chickens and ate several live chicks whole... Have had cats too, and they've all been sweet, caring, not at all pushy about asking for love.
In the end (even though I loved my cocker spaniels) I'd never again have any breed of dog in my life.

Last edited:
Not a difficult question for me at all. :love

1642247883528.png
OMG what a beautiful cat!!!!!

Dogs can go to the beach with you
Wait a second you can't say shame on you if you have both and like cats. That's a personal preference.
There are exceptional individuals in both dogs and cats. There's a surfing cat on youtube, just to show you that you can go to a beach with a cat.
If you like dogs more, that's fine. But it all depends on your experience; I've had both and my cats have been better behaved than any of the dogs I've owned; they are not loud, they don't poop anywhere or fart inside the house while you are eating, they don't chase and kill chickens; they take care of vermin (which very few dogs do; I had one single dog that did chase, catch and kill mice); they're far more clean than dogs, their furs and ears never stink (had a dog that liked to roll around in poo 💩 XP).

Sorry but in my book, if you had to make a really contest on the pros and cons of owning dogs or cats... Just had to say that cats would win. Cats climb on beds and will comfortably lay next to you; had a cocker and Labrador that would steal all my bed space and didn't care one bit about it, I'd push them off and they'd complain. Had another dog that chewed my shoes even when I punished her several times.

Wait a second you can't say shame on you if you have both and like cats. That's a personal preference.
There are exceptional individuals in both dogs and cats. There's a surfing cat on youtube, just to show you that you can go to a beach with a cat.
If you like dogs more, that's fine. But it all depends on your experience; I've had both and my cats have been better behaved than any of the dogs I've owned; they are not loud, they don't poop anywhere or fart inside the house while you are eating, they don't chase and kill chickens; they take care of vermin (which very few dogs do; I had one single dog that did chase, catch and kill mice); they're far more clean than dogs, their furs and ears never stink (had a dog that liked to roll around in poo 💩 XP).

Sorry but in my book, if you had to make a really contest on the pros and cons of owning dogs or cats... Just had to say that cats would win. Cats climb on beds and will comfortably lay next to you; had a cocker and Labrador that would steal all my bed space and didn't care one bit about it, I'd push them off and they'd complain. Had another dog that chewed my shoes even when I punished her several times.
yea I feel that, but I’ve had better experiences with dogs. Cats and I have never been good together, probably because my grandma has a spawn of Satan she calls precious. 🤣🤣 that cat needs to take something

yea I feel that, but I’ve had better experiences with dogs. Cats and I have never been good together, probably because my grandma has a spawn of Satan she calls precious. 🤣🤣 that cat needs to take something
Sorry that you had that kind of experience. In the past I had something similar with a cat (wasn't ours, it was a cat owned by some friends of my parents; turns out the cat has staked it's claim on a hammock in their living room and no one told me... Yeah, he wasn't as noble as many cats I've known, it jumped and pushed it's claws on my shoulder) from then on I was sure cats were like they were made out to be, selfish, aloof, not friendly; I was a dog person.
That all changed after I started to get along with my husband's (then boyfriend) cat; she won me over little by little and I've become a cat person since then.
But just hope some day that cat either turns good or at least doesn't do evil things to you. Have a good one.

Sorry that you had that kind of experience. In the past I had something similar with a cat (wasn't ours, it was a cat owned by some friends of my parents; turns out the cat has staked it's claim on a hammock in their living room and no one told me... Yeah, he wasn't as noble as many cats I've known, it jumped and pushed it's claws on my shoulder) from then on I was sure cats were like they were made out to be, selfish, aloof, not friendly; I was a dog person.
That all changed after I started to get along with my husband's (then boyfriend) cat; she won me over little by little and I've become a cat person since then.
But just hope some day that cat either turns good or at least doesn't do evil things to you. Have a good one.
Thanks! I love my cat, the little goof. He’s a play monster and him and my dog always end up chasing eachother 😂 other peoples cats, idk. My cousins has 4 and they’re nasty, always in the counters and rip up everything. So thankful my cat only scratches my carpet or his scratching post.

Back
Top Bottom