• I have 2

Votes: 63 26.8%
  • I have more 3 or more

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • None

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters
@ Americano Blue
your dog is submissive to you but dominate over the other dogs, so just show him you are the boss over them all, make them equals

the first couple days I had my english bulldog my deaf pitbull would growl when the puppy tried getting her food so I would show the older one it was mine to protect not hers by taking it away and putting both of them up.

Last edited:
@ Americano Blue
your dog is submissive to you but dominate over the other dogs, so just show him you are the boss over them all, make them equals

the first couple days I had my english bulldog my deaf pitbull would growl when the puppy tried getting her food so I would show the older one it was mine to protect not hers by taking it away and putting both of them up.

Ok. I will try that.

LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you! All of them are sweeties, but he's definitely my favorite. lol. I just like his temperament better than the Pyrenees... especially since he doesn't have the urge to run away.
roll.png

this is my deaf english bulldog pup, her names kitty i am too lazy to get pics of the other dogs, my wife just happened to send me this one

Back
Top Bottom