Votes: 63 26.8%
  • I have more 3 or more

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • None

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters
So many cute dogs!!!
love.gif

@PotatoWaffles your dog chevy looks a lot like a yellow cur mutt, they are great dogs. I am a huge fan of ol timey hunting breeds.

These are my labs Honey and Rambo! Honey is 10 and Rambo is 4 but still acts like a puppy. :D Rambo is the goofiest dog ever! He plays with anything and loves making the goats head butt him! :) His favorite toys are empty water bottles and his collar but he'll play with anything. Honey is older then him but way more behaved.

Honey is a yellow lab and Rambo is the fox lab

These are my labs Honey and Rambo! Honey is 10 and Rambo is 4 but still acts like a puppy.
big_smile.png
Rambo is the goofiest dog ever! He plays with anything and loves making the goats head butt him!
smile.png
His favorite toys are empty water bottles and his collar but he'll play with anything. Honey is older then him but way more behaved.

Honey is a yellow lab and Rambo is the fox lab

This is my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel mix, Raven.

I SO want a dog!!

I found this dog yesterday trying to eat my goats- LOL. Shes the third stray dog I've found thats tried to do that but thankfully we have very good predator proof fences. She has a collar but no tags and appears to have slight hip problems. We've called the police and the vet but apparently no ones looking for her. I 've been taking care of her and of course have fallen in love. We're giving her to the vet tomorrow and they will keep her for a week but if nobody claims her they will put her up for adoption. I really want to adopt her but so far my parents are saying no because we already have 2 big dogs and they don't want another. I really hope her owners are out there searching for her and she wasn't just abandoned. I think shes a lab but maybe shes a golden retriever or a mix?

Here are my puppies! I have a total of four that are mine, and a fifth that I babysit on the week days.

Wallie, a Bernese mountain dog:

Bella and Odin, both Great Pyrenees:

and finally, little Mab. I found her and her litter mates on the side of the road. Their age was estimated at around three weeks. I found them all homes, but sadly, Mab's owners ended up not being like I thought they were, and gave her back to me abused and neglected... I still feel so guilty for what the poor doll has gone through. Even though she's not the pup I fell in love with, I decided that she'd gone through enough pain, and that I wouldn't let her go through any more, so I'm keeping her. If you have any ideas on breed/mix I'd love to hear it! Probably getting a DNA test done eventually, lol.

Back
Top Bottom