Votes: 60 25.5%
  • I have 2

Votes: 63 26.8%
  • I have more 3 or more

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • None

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters
I am thinking i might like dogs i have 10 with another on the way we also do dog boarding dog daycare and we have a hyrdro therapy pool for injured dogs and for fun we have a Flyball club (it is a dog sport for those not familiar with it) so yes i would say i LIKE dogs!!!!!!!

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends had a deaf dog. She was very loud but still sweet.
lol mine don't make a sound at all,... unless you count the snores you can hear down the hall through two closed doors.. the white one ( her name is kitty) barked at me for the first time the other day. graycie will huff/ whine every once in a while but shes just telling me she needs potty or water....

Kitty was born deaf. graycie was kit by a car when she was about 2 and sustained some brain damage, she is 8 now, has learned signs and is perfectly fine besides being deaf of course.

I think i like dogs i have 10 at the moment with another on the way we also do dog boarding dog daycare and we have a hydro therapy pool for injured dogs plus for fun we have a flyball club (for those not familiar it is a dog sport) so i would say yes i LIKE dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photogenic doggie!!!

Yes he is he see's a camera he poses lik okay im ready for my photo shoot
1f415.png

I have a mastiff/blue heeler mix named Penny. I'd have more dogs if I could, but she's more than enough at the moment, especially adding some birds to our backyard, :)

Back
Top Bottom