• I have 2

Votes: 63 26.8%
  • I have more 3 or more

Votes: 83 35.3%
  • None

Votes: 13 5.5%

• Total voters
Heres my dog I have two but only have good photos of the one

I've fallen behind in this thread but here are a few pictures of my dog.

I found a field behind my apartments that has been awesome for letting her run off the leash.

She's not allowed on the bed, but she tries so hard to sneak her way up here.

My girl Messi. She is part Jack Russell x sausage dog and who knows what else. Rat catcher of note and soooo protective of her flock, so she may have a lick of border collie in her
wink.png

If any of you suffer from spastic colon, or IBS, you know how painful it is! For those who don't, it feels like someone has shoved their hand in your stomach and is trying to rip out your guts through your abdomen. You can't breathe, never mind think, walk. I haven't had an attack from before I adopted Messi from welfare, but it happened recently. I was alone at home. Well, the pain started and I went down like a stone. My little dog was all around me, crying and pawing at me (which at the time was not welcome at all) but she cuddled in against me on the floor and when I woke up a few hours later, she was still there looking after me. She hadn't left my side as far as I know. I was so amazed. Definitely man's best friend!

I've fallen behind in this thread but here are a few pictures of my dog.
I found a field behind my apartments that has been awesome for letting her run off the leash.
She's not allowed on the bed, but she tries so hard to sneak her way up here.
Awwww!
[COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] My girl Messi. She is part Jack Russell x sausage dog and who knows what else. Rat catcher of note and soooo protective of her flock, so she may have a lick of border collie in her ;) If any of you suffer from spastic colon, or IBS, you know how painful it is! For those who don't, it feels like someone has shoved their hand in your stomach and is trying to rip out your guts through your abdomen. You can't breathe, never mind think, walk. I haven't had an attack from before I adopted Messi from welfare, but it happened recently. I was alone at home. Well, the pain started and I went down like a stone. My little dog was all around me, crying and pawing at me (which at the time was not welcome at all) but she cuddled in against me on the floor and when I woke up a few hours later, she was still there looking after me. She hadn't left my side as far as I know. I was so amazed. Definitely man's best friend!
Wow! You sure have a special little dog!

Back
Top Bottom