Doing a wedding on the cheap: update post 50

Sounds like Mom needs a head-whack with a clue-by-four!
smack.gif
She's just not thinking - or is that SOP for her (I hope not!) ?

I caught it right away
lau.gif
and this is probably why... my MIL (who gets nastier by the day, but started out WONDERFUL-it's been nine years, so at this point, pretty nasty, but I digress
lol.png
th.gif
)suggested, several times, that I borrow one of her "special" nightgowns to wear for on our honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!!
sickbyc.gif
She pointed out that it was the one she took w/ her on their second honeymoon.
hide.gif

that I borrow one of her "special" nightgowns to wear for on our honeymoon!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry - I can't stop laughing!! This would be disturbing, to say the least!!!​

Quote:
WOW, and I thought my ex-MIL was insensitive and quite out of her mind to suggest we(EX and I) use her and her ex's wedding bands instead of getting their own.

As if I needed that much bad luck! Hell, we STILL got divorced!!!

"Why don't you and your new hubby just go to a hotel and let them stay at your place?"

That's what I was going to say.

I think your mom needs to be asked if she took her MIL on the wedding night with her!
he.gif
Your parents need a sensitivity training course, or a that smack with the clue by four. Geesh, sorry you are going through this. Do they hate the soon to be hubby? Are you an only child? How many million miles are you going to move away?
smile.png

edited for massive typos

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom