Dollar bin chick ID

Hantell

Chirping
Jun 6, 2023
We rescued two chicks and one didn’t make it, so I scooped up three chicks from the dollar bin to befriend the sebright.

They weren’t labeled, assuming the one with the muffs is an Easter egger, but not sure on the other two?

Attachments

• IMG_8941.jpeg
    IMG_8941.jpeg
    323.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_8905.jpeg
    IMG_8905.jpeg
    345.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8965.jpeg
    IMG_8965.jpeg
    551.5 KB · Views: 10
Try and get a front view of both the non EE chicks so we can see their combs. That might help.
The best I could do for now, I can try again

Attachments

• IMG_8998.jpeg
    IMG_8998.jpeg
    238.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8985.jpeg
    IMG_8985.jpeg
    253.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8979.jpeg
    IMG_8979.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 7
Pretty sure they both have a single comb. The black chick is a bit blurry - if it's a walnut comb or pillow type comb it could be a wyandotte? But the gray chick has a single comb for sure, so there is that.

As they feather out, comb type and skin color on feet will help you figure out what they are for sure.

Cute chicks!!! At 6-8 weeks, if you post pics in the What Breed and Gender Is This? forum, folks can further help you ID breed and gender. Have fun with them!

Pretty sure they both have a single comb. The black chick is a bit blurry - if it's a walnut comb or pillow type comb it could be a wyandotte? But the gray chick has a single comb for sure, so there is that.

As they feather out, comb type and skin color on feet will help you figure out what they are for sure.

Cute chicks!!! At 6-8 weeks, if you post pics in the What Breed and Gender Is This? forum, folks can further help you ID breed and gender. Have fun with them!
Thank you for taking the time to look! So grateful for more experienced chicken peeps ❤️
We started our flock just last year with Brahmas and Buff Orpingtons and have had a blast - we love them to pieces, but we all agree these new chicks are especially sweet. Looking forward to whatever they turn out to be!
I’ll be sure to post there later down the line, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom