Domestic Fowl Art Contest(non-confirmed end date: 7-23-16)

May I enter?
smile.png
These are two acrylic paintings I did. The first one is a self-portrait of me and Hopie as a chick. The second is also Hopie, when she was a little older.

Username: HopieGirl4Ever
Main Category: Hand drawn (painted) art
Medium Used: Acrylic paint on an 11-by-14 canvas
Breed and Species of domestic fowl depicted: Me, and my Silkie/Barred Rock mix hen Hopie, when she was a chick.

Username: HopieGirl4Ever
Main Category: Hand drawn (painted) art
Medium Used: Acrylic paint
Breed and Species of domestic fowl depicted: My Barred Rock/Silkie mix hen, Hopie, when she was younger

Oh and question. Are we allowed to use a reference (so like, look at a picture or live object and draw it)? Thanks!
"THE ARTWORK MUST BE YOUR VERY OWN UNIQUE PIECE. FOR ENTRIES TO BE CONSIDERED, YOUR USERNAME MUST BE WRITTEN OR ADDED AS A WATERMARK ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF YOUR PHOTO" ^^ stated in the instructions *Isabel I edited my pic post to add the form*
Ok. Well, you could use a live reference, but not someone else's pic.
Ok, I just finished mine. Username: NickyKnack Main Category:Hand drawn art and painted. Medium Used: Watercolor pencil Species:chicken Breed:Silkie
:thumbsup Thanks for entering!
May I enter? :) These are two acrylic paintings I did. The first one is a self-portrait of me and Hopie as a chick. The second is also Hopie, when she was a little older. Username: HopieGirl4Ever Main Category: Hand drawn (painted) art Medium Used: Acrylic paint on an 11-by-14 canvas [COLOR=333333]Breed and Species of domestic fowl depicted: Me, and my Silkie/Barred Rock mix hen Hopie, when she was a chick.[/COLOR] Username: HopieGirl4Ever Main Category: Hand drawn (painted) art Medium Used: Acrylic paint Breed and Species of domestic fowl depicted: My Barred Rock/Silkie mix hen, Hopie, when she was younger
:thumbsup Thanks for entering!

username-- SueT
category-- digital art
medium used-- computer
breed--my funny little Australorp Sheila

Last edited:
"THE ARTWORK MUST BE YOUR VERY OWN UNIQUE PIECE.
FOR ENTRIES TO BE CONSIDERED, YOUR USERNAME MUST BE WRITTEN OR ADDED AS A WATERMARK ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF YOUR PHOTO"

^^ stated in the instructions

*Isabel I edited my pic post to add the form*

I was clearly not paying attention. :th Sorry, I'm exhausted, was up really late last night.
Ok. Well, you could use a live reference, but not someone else's pic.
:thumbsup
Thanks for entering!
:thumbsup
Thanks for entering!

Sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom