Domestic Teal - the new little wonders of the world

Snowy's are much lighter than the spotteds. When I cross the two, I end up with something that looks like a spotted but the body is lighter and the spots are faded but those birds produce snowy's and well as spotteds.

This is a snowy spotted cross drake. The head is very dark green but the body is lighter and the spotts are faded. Blue fawn in front.

This is a snowy spotted crossed drake. Except for the head and tail, the body is overall lighter as compared to a pure spotted.

As soon as I can, I will off eggs of these ducks on this site. I think I have to have a least twenty post before I can offer them. In that case only three more.

It got very cold and the pond completely froze over, so I put some water out for them. I have a barn where they can go in and out but they never use it except to go in and eat. Pastel teal duck

A good example of a snowy spotted crossed drake teal with a much lighter body. This drake can produce spotteds as well as snowys. You have to be careful with these ducks because they are so small the hawks will take them.

Back
Top Bottom