Dominique Thread!

Kidding of course, but I am curious how people get birds from overseas to here. It seems like it would be quite a process with quarantines, shipment, etc.? I have no experience myself, the only tidbits I hear about Greenfire are the eggs sold on ebay supposedly from their lines.

Kidding of course, but I am curious how people get birds from overseas to here. It seems like it would be quite a process with quarantines, shipment, etc.? I have no experience myself, the only tidbits I hear about Greenfire are the eggs sold on ebay supposedly from their lines.

They were all the rage with the new folks around here as a designer name. I have a number of ten year old hatchery birds that still lay good quality eggs, so while Greenfire slags "hatcheries", some of us have $2 chicks that turned out to be good looking, egg producing machines. From what I've experienced, the breed clubs are where the information exists. Poultry Press is a good source too. I can't believe anyone would buy birds or eggs off Ebay, Craigslist, etc. They would have to be incredibly naive.

Okay I think I know the answer but I'm going to ask anyways:

Six weeks old, roo or roo?

Back
Top Bottom