Don’t Click This

Did you click this?

• I’m a wild card, yes

• No, I didn’t

• I had to

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I would disagree. A toy for a dog gives the dog at least some entertainment and fun, even if they forget it as soon as they're done. Christmas trees for chickens doesn't really entertain them, it probably annoys them lol, since they have less space :)
Now we're getting really deep...

I mean that putting time, and money, and effort into enrichment for an animal (be it a dog or a chicken) is not as meaningful as putting time, effort, and money into a human, especially during the holidays when depression can be felt deeper than ever, at a time when people are supposed to be loving each other and blessing those around them because of the gift that was given to them by their heavenly father. Whether the animal in particular enjoys it's enrichment has no affect on the moral concept.

If you read all of that I'm sorry😐

I mean that putting time, and money, and effort into enrichment for an animal (be it a dog or a chicken) is not as meaningful as putting time, effort, and money into a human, especially during the holidays when depression can be felt deeper than ever, at a time when people are supposed to be loving each other and blessing those around them because of the gift that was given to them by their heavenly father. Whether the animal in particular enjoys it's enrichment has no affect on the moral concept.

I totally agree with you! I was just saying a Christmas tree in a chicken run has a different concept than buying dog toys for your dog.

I know. I spend lots of time with family, and try to do charitable things, be it volunteering, or donating. I really am sorry for starting all of this. I wasn’t thinking of how deep this could get.

I totally agree with you! I was just saying a Christmas tree in a chicken run has a different concept than buying dog toys for your dog.
And I was just being ridiculously long winded and silly😂
I like animals more than I like humans tbh.

I know. I spend lots of time with family, and try to do charitable things, be it volunteering, or donating. I really am sorry for starting all of this. I wasn’t thinking of how deep this could get.
And I was just being ridiculously long winded and silly😂
I like animals more than I like humans tbh.
Y'all stop apologizing. It wasn't your faults, and we didn't go too deep :lol: Having conversations like this is healthy once in a while ;)

I really am sorry for starting all of this. I wasn’t thinking of how deep this could get.
Naw, don't be sorry! I'm messing with y'all!

I mean what I'm saying but I'm not actually taking offense to the fact that you want to decorate a tree for your chickens!

Back
Top Bottom