Announcement Remembering Sumi

Pics
O.K. He looked at the pic and said the one on the right and name it Caramel. :) I'm out of names myself tonight... Let's borrow a name from the past, a special little bird I had years ago: Joy.

Thank you for nice distraction tonight ❤ I miss my birds so much...
F J C da Sumi and Son crew coming atcha live from Houston Texas.

O.K. He looked at the pic and said the one on the right and name it Caramel. :) I'm out of names myself tonight... Let's borrow a name from the past, a special little bird I had years ago: Joy.

Thank you for nice distraction tonight ❤ I miss my birds so much...
Don't tell him that Caramel is a boy.
;)

Hey everyone, just a quick update... Going to Dublin for the radiotherapy tomorrow! They gave me very short notice with this, so my last two days was spent running around, organising everything. But I'm ready to go now.
You got this Girl....Stay Strong!

I'm staying for a few days. Not sure how long yet. The treatment is going to be 3-5 days and they said not over the weekend. That is all I know at the moment. The lady I spoke to didn't know what they have planned for me.
OyVey! :hugs

Hey everyone, just a quick update... Going to Dublin for the radiotherapy tomorrow! They gave me very short notice with this, so my last two days was spent running around, organising everything. But I'm ready to go now.

Prayers will be appreciated.. I'm so nervous about this, much as I'm glad for the treatment. It is scary and the possible side effects worry me some too. Fingers crossed it will all work out good for me.

Love you all and will update ❤:hugs
Sumi you've got this... As always you have our prayers as well :hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom