Done thank you for the posts. Im done..No more Posts needed. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well thanks hun
smile.png
I do love him and he has changed alot for me.. Which is more than most women could as for.. He sticks up for me when is family treats me like crap.. He doesnt drink all the time not even but maybe once every 3 months are so depending.. He would get us out of here if we had the money. And he is the only dad my daughter has ever known really.. He treats me great almost all the time.. not to say we dont have our moments but he is good to me.. I just hate when he drinks.. it makes me sad and depressed when he drinks.. I normally go to bed.. But I decided to talk on here instead that way I did get to depressed.
smile.png

I suppose nobody's perfect, but apart from the drinking, he doesn't sound like all that bad a man. But I agree, the whole situation sounds pretty helpless. Perhaps you could all move out together, somewhere closer to a place you can get a job without needing to drive?

Quote:
Oh, bummer about the glasses! I think that should be the first thing you should save for, being able to drive would have so many benefits for your situation! I know how you feel about the friends, I've made some pretty big moves before and felt totally stranded at home when my family's been busy at work
sad.png
Not sure how you feel about online friendships, but you could stick around here and give them a shot!
gig.gif

My problems seem stupid compared to most peoples', which is partly the problem, how I'm worrying over dumb little things all the time.

I have friends now thanks to you guys and ladies (Not sure who ever one is but we shall see) hehe Thanks to everyone! And Im willing to be friends with whom ever wants to be friends with me
smile.png
Online and in real
tongue.png

That's true, I'll usually take anyone as well. I've never really been a popular kid
gig.gif

Well, I'm a girl, as my signature says
tongue.png

He has never hit me or said mean things to me or about me. He tries his best and hes working really hard to be different and he has changed alot. Not because I asked him to but because he wanted to. I want to leave but not without him. I love him and would do anything for him which is why we are where we are now.. His kids were living in the same time at the time we moved back and we were told we would get all the help needed to get us a house and everything.. But since his kids have been moved with their real mom to Texas.. and the promises have fallen short of complete.. Its not him its his parents that are driving me nuts. I love that you guys and gals are making me feel stronger and stronger by all the awesome posts! I really appreciate it!
hugs.gif
You guys are so awesome! Thanks sooo much!

ray's two cents :

Quote:
I have friends now thanks to you guys and ladies (Not sure who ever one is but we shall see) hehe Thanks to everyone! And Im willing to be friends with whom ever wants to be friends with me
smile.png
Online and in real
tongue.png

That's true, I'll usually take anyone as well. I've never really been a popular kid
gig.gif

tongue.png

Im not picky when it comes to my friends hehe
smile.png
I mean i do have 3 hens 3 roosters and 2 ducks as friends and 4 dogs
tongue.png
so Im a girl as well if you couldnt tell hehe
lau.gif

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Well thanks hun
smile.png
I do love him and he has changed alot for me.. Which is more than most women could as for.. He sticks up for me when is family treats me like crap.. He doesnt drink all the time not even but maybe once every 3 months are so depending.. He would get us out of here if we had the money. And he is the only dad my daughter has ever known really.. He treats me great almost all the time.. not to say we dont have our moments but he is good to me.. I just hate when he drinks.. it makes me sad and depressed when he drinks.. I normally go to bed.. But I decided to talk on here instead that way I did get to depressed.
smile.png

I suppose nobody's perfect, but apart from the drinking, he doesn't sound like all that bad a man. But I agree, the whole situation sounds pretty helpless. Perhaps you could all move out together, somewhere closer to a place you can get a job without needing to drive?​

He is perfect for me. (Aside from the occasional drinking. I didnt mean to make him sound like the bad guy. hehe) Its his parents seriously..
tongue.png
We are hoping to go to either Texas or Back to the city my family lives in.. If not wither one of those places we will just take off and never look back and visit his kids when we want to
smile.png

Quote:
Hey, so he has got it in him!
big_smile.png

I'd give it time. Apparently in-laws are mostly supposed to be hellish, but I wouldn't know as I've never had any!
Maybe he was just going through a rough time after his kids went to live with their mother?
Perhaps you could move closer to your own family one day, so you'd have them there too
smile.png

the only thing id be bold enough to challenge you on is does he really love you? you did say he breaks his drinking promises....id be careful about that and think about it long and hard. i dont mean to be rude AT ALL, but that part does bother me. A lot of people, especially men, get MEAN when they drink, and neither you or your daughter need to be around that.

Quote:
I suppose nobody's perfect, but apart from the drinking, he doesn't sound like all that bad a man. But I agree, the whole situation sounds pretty helpless. Perhaps you could all move out together, somewhere closer to a place you can get a job without needing to drive?

He is perfect for me. (Aside from the occasional drinking. I didnt mean to make him sound like the bad guy. hehe) Its his parents seriously..
tongue.png
We are hoping to go to either Texas or Back to the city my family lives in.. If not wither one of those places we will just take off and never look back and visit his kids when we want to
smile.png

Well, hold onto that dream, that you'll one day make it out of there. Are there any employment opportunities out where you are? You're still young.

Quote:
gig.gif

tongue.png

Im not picky when it comes to my friends hehe
smile.png
I mean i do have 3 hens 3 roosters and 2 ducks as friends and 4 dogs
tongue.png
so Im a girl as well if you couldnt tell hehe
lau.gif

Oh wow! I really couldn't!
gig.gif

Nah, just kidding
tongue.png
I posted a thread about my chickens sometimes being much better than people. I suppose it's also true for ducks and dogs!

Quote:
I agree with this.

This might seem mean now that I'm typing it. I've said this to my daughters before they were an age to be boy crazy. You CAN choose the man you fall in love with so choose wisely and your life can be easier. If you can't support yourself then you should choose a man to love that can support you. Once you fall in love, if hes umm less then perfect then be prepared to make up where his faults are.

He was drinking a 30 pack a day and has cut down to bout 3 or 4 beers every great once in awhile.. And its not really his fault he cant support us he has epilepsy.. Hes applying for ssi but as you might know that takes some time..

A alcoholic can't drink just a few once in awhile. Did he recently acquire epilepsy? or has he just been lazy about getting disability for it?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom