Done thank you for the posts. Im done..No more Posts needed. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mother_Hen2011

Songster
8 Years
Aug 2, 2011
New Mexico
I have been with my fiance for alittle over 3 years now. He has 2 kids from a previous relationship and I have one whom wasnt born yet when we got together. I was 6 months pregnant.(I know weird)
Anyways when we meet he told me he was an acholic..I was like well I dont drink.. But he managed to talk me into a date anyways.. 3 years later his kids live with their real mom we live with his parents (We are both out of work and he is disabled due to Epilepsy. He hasnt had a seizure in 2 years(knock on wood.)Anyways.. He takes medication for depression anxiety and his seizures. He hasnt been drinking alot but when his brother comes into town he drinks with him.. He has promised me several times that hes done drinking and wants to get his life together.. but he doesnt seem to be trying.. (he has his license suspended until he can get an ignition interlock which costs ALOT of money.. He has 2 dui's ) he will be 30 in march next year on st patties day.. (not the best day for a recovering alcholic to have a borthday lol) I will be 23 in sept... this year.. I dont have my drivers license so i cant go anywhere(And we live in the middle of no where hince the reason I have a small flock in the backyard.) His mother drives me nuts because she "depressed and on all sorts of medications... 14 different medications..and thats just different ones thats not including how many times she takes them each day... She doesnt go anywhere his dad works all day and so when he gets home he doesnt want to go anywhere...IM trying my best by putting in applications over the net but with no luck.. I hardly leave our room because his mother is sooo rude to me.. My family lives in a different city and doesnt have alot of money either... I had to cancel going to my little sisters wedding because they wanted to go camping... I even told them that it was in sept.. the date and everything.. they cant say they didnt know.. gosh Im soo frustrated right now.. I keep telling myself that I shouldnt have to put up with this anymore.. That me and my daughter should leave.. But I love him soo much.. I dont want to leave with out him.(not that I could leave even i wanted to lack of money and vehical..) Gosh im getting so tired of everything.. I think the only thing keeping me going is my daughter and my animals... I cant find any place to help me either.. No shelters ( I get foodstamps but thats all i can get because we live with his parents..) I cant get hud because there is no hud office in this city and I cant get anyone to take me.. My daughter I have a hard time even getting her to a doctors appointment... cause like I said his mom doesnt leave.. *Sigh* Ok I think Im done ranting... feel free to bash on me or what not.. If you got a problem youd like to get off your chest feel free to post here as well..

Last edited:
And nothing lol
barnie.gif

Aww, don't feel like that! My threads haven't made it past page one yet either
gig.gif
It must be a 'newbie' thing.
I'm so sorry about everything that's happened!
If you really love your fiance, I would hope it'd work out for you so you could live together happily with the kids.
smile.png
I probably would've gone to the sister's wedding instead of camping though: after all, if you're going to be married you'll have many years to go camping later!

Sorry I don't have anything else to say, but rant away
hugs.gif

ray's two cents :

Aww, don't feel like that! My threads haven't made it past page one yet either
gig.gif
It must be a 'newbie' thing.
I'm so sorry about everything that's happened!
If you really love your fiance, I would hope it'd work out for you so you could live together happily with the kids.
smile.png
I probably would've gone to the sister's wedding instead of camping though: after all, if you're going to be married you'll have many years to go camping later!

Sorry I don't have anything else to say, but rant away
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
awww thanks.. The reason I couldnt go is because his parents would have to drive me and instead they are going camping.. Said they couldnt take me because they had already planned it.. But the wedding plans were WAY before anyone told me about camping! I appreciate you responding to my thread.. Your the only one and I have posted several threads and nothing really.. some posts here and there.. But thats about it..lol​

:hugsSounds like no fun at all. Sorry your life is in a bad spot. Maybe you could get into a woman's shelter in a city and find a job. Your boyfriend could join you once you got a place. Hope things get better for you.

Quote:
hugs.gif
awww thanks.. The reason I couldnt go is because his parents would have to drive me and instead they are going camping.. Said they couldnt take me because they had already planned it.. But the wedding plans were WAY before anyone told me about camping! I appreciate you responding to my thread.. Your the only one and I have posted several threads and nothing really.. some posts here and there.. But thats about it..lol

Hey, that's all right! I haven't got much on right now so I'm browsing BYC
tongue.png
I have a rant or two myself but I won't 'hijack', as they say, your thread
gig.gif

That sucks about the camping, sounds like they weren't really thinking about you
sad.png
But that's really a problem with the parents not him... and you know how you hear bad tales of the in-laws all the time! Have you thought about getting your drivers license?

Quote:
Thanks.. All the shelters are full right now.. Or I would.. Im just worn out and dont know what else to do.. Trying so hard and Im stuck in a rock and a hard place.. Cant get myself out.. No work... Not much money.. There are things I want to do that I cant.. Id love to raise more chickens and breed them and hatch them and sell eggs and chicks and tons of things but I cant.. My daughter gets child support less than 250 every two weeks and me and her live off that as of right now..
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom