Dong tao chicks

If I could get some, some time I'd see if they would ship them to me. I wonder how they got them!?
They told me that they got fertile hatching eggs all the way from Vietnam. I was going to do this same thing however it was ridiculously expensive, 900 dollars for 30 fertile eggs some probably won't even hatch!

They told me that they got fertile hatching eggs all the way from Vietnam. I was going to do this same thing however it was ridiculously expensive, 900 dollars for 30 fertile eggs some probably won't even hatch!
Wow! Do these people sell hatching eggs and ship them? I might keep them in mind when I have better breeding facility's.

That's possible, I'm amazed they were able to get them out if Vietnam period though a few years ago.
I'd say still be a little bit wary of it. I'm going to keep talking to them as you never know when someone may be scamming you. However, if its legit then that's just another step towards them being readily available in the US like the Ayam Cemani!

Wow! Do these people sell hatching eggs and ship them? I might keep them in mind when I have better breeding facility's.
On Facebook there's a lot of people in the Philippines who will send eggs oversea, however they're incredibly expensive and I don't know how fast shipping really will be because it could just take days for the eggs to become unfertilized. It's why I'm really hoping these people are honest and as far as I can tell they completely are, showing images of their adults however you can never really be sure until it's too late.

I'd say still be a little bit wary of it. I'm going to keep talking to them as you never know when someone may be scamming you. However, if its legit then that's just another step towards them being readily available in the US like the Ayam Cemani!

On Facebook there's a lot of people in the Philippines who will send eggs oversea, however they're incredibly expensive and I don't know how fast shipping really will be because it could just take days for the eggs to become unfertilized. It's why I'm really hoping these people are honest and as far as I can tell they completely are, showing images of their adults however you can never really be sure until it's too late.
It seems realistic except that they have a 1 out of 5 rating on the page and I had been told it takes over a year to exhibit the stocky legs to show, and those young ones shown are less than a year, I'm sure of it. However I could be wrong about what age they start to develop

Back
Top Bottom