Dong tao chicks

Pics
From his drivers license I can tell he's not from here which may be the reason he doesn't speak English that well, however I did ask him one last request to take a picture of himself (now that I've seen his face) with one of his roosters or hens.
Okay that would make sense then. I have a professor that learned English second, so that would make sense if he isn't a native speaker

Alright, here's another update.

Just like we have informed you before you need to be 100% sure about our products and services. We will get you posted detailed shipping information ok . We ok only sent you pictures of our chicks ok .

Look here am sending you my drivers driver's license because you have proven to be a good client with serious purchase intentions. I expect you to be confident about our negotiations ok

I'm not sure if I can post his drivers license here, however he is from Ohio. I want your guys thoughts on this because I don't know how to feel about this anymore. So many bumps.
They "ok" to send pictures of their chicks - what I just don't understand is why they can't take a picture of the chicks with an actual newspaper then. ...Perhaps they don't read/have newspapers - perhaps you could ask for a picture of the chicks with something nearly everybody has at home, for example a shoe or a mug.

From his drivers license I can tell he's not from here which may be the reason he doesn't speak English that well, however I did ask him one last request to take a picture of himself (now that I've seen his face) with one of his roosters or hens.
Yeah this would absolutely make sense regarding the spelling. I'm not a native speaker, too and I know my sentences are often horrible 🤐 and therefore don't seem as reliable as if everything would be written correctly.

To be honest, a picture of a driving license of an unknown person wouldn't convince me at that point.
But what comes through my mind is that I wouldn't expect a real scammer to respond a second time - if scammers get wind of problems they just move on and wait for the next victim.
But even then there is still that price for the chicks which is in my opinion not 'normal'.

...I think there is definitely still some risk involved. But perhaps I'm wrong.

Update.

We are done with the confirmation process ok . You just go on and do your order .

This you are now asking us is already going against our company policy ok

However we also have this last solution for your fearsome character. You will make a deposit of $200 and the rest upon receiving detailed shipping track information ok .

With him being this reluctant just to send a picture of him and his chickens makes me still feel pretty nervous about purchasing.

If they are a (real) company they should have an impressum and terms of service or am I wrong (I'm not in the US)?
What I still don't understand is: what is so difficult to take a picture of a chick with a newspaper or something else?
There is a 'last solution for your fearsome character' (which would mean you would loose 200 $ in worst case/if it is scam) - why not calming your 'fearful character' with a photography of a chick with a demanded item and then making the deal as usual?

:idunno

Update.

We are done with the confirmation process ok . You just go on and do your order .

This you are now asking us is already going against our company policy ok

However we also have this last solution for your fearsome character. You will make a deposit of $200 and the rest upon receiving detailed shipping track information ok .

With him being this reluctant just to send a picture of him and his chickens makes me still feel pretty nervous about purchasing.
Please do not purchase these chicks. I have read through the thread and it is 100% a scam.

And, yes, scammers will keep contacting you and justifying and trying to get you to believe them until the moment they get your money.

I was just scammed this past fall with a golden retriever puppy. He had a website with testimonials, was local and I spoke with him on the phone and through text messages (even had a local number). I found him on a local newspaper's classifieds (the actual paper, not craigslist or anything like that, so he had to pay to advertise). He agreed to accept paypal goods and services, deposit down to reserve the puppy and the rest when we picked him up.

Gave the deposit, and the scammer dropped off the face of the earth. While filing my complaint with paypal, I found that he posted the same ad less than a year ago in a TX newspaper. Scammers are getting really creative at looking legit.

If you do ever decide to take a chance on something that may not be legit, insist on using paypal goods and services because you can easily file a dispute (even though it took over a month for us to get our money back). Paypal friends and family, you can't.

Please do not purchase these chicks. I have read through the thread and it is 100% a scam.

And, yes, scammers will keep contacting you and justifying and trying to get you to believe them until the moment they get your money.

I was just scammed this past fall with a golden retriever puppy. He had a website with testimonials, was local and I spoke with him on the phone and through text messages (even had a local number). I found him on a local newspaper's classifieds (the actual paper, not craigslist or anything like that, so he had to pay to advertise). He agreed to accept paypal goods and services, deposit down to reserve the puppy and the rest when we picked him up.

Gave the deposit, and the scammer dropped off the face of the earth. While filing my complaint with paypal, I found that he posted the same ad less than a year ago in a TX newspaper. Scammers are getting really creative at looking legit.

If you do ever decide to take a chance on something that may not be legit, insist on using paypal goods and services because you can easily file a dispute (even though it took over a month for us to get our money back). Paypal friends and family, you can't.
The general consensus here is that it is a scam, especially since they're unwilling to provide updated images of their birds.

Back
Top Bottom