Dong Tao or Ga Ho

yeah and still no guarantees. I am glad I decided against it though. The job I had was really cheating me money so I moved to South Korea, hahaha. I will be back in USA in a month and doing my own Backyard-Chickening

yeah and still no guarantees. I am glad I decided against it though. The job I had was really cheating me money so I moved to South Korea, hahaha. I will be back in USA in a month and doing my own Backyard-Chickening

I was station in South Korea over thirty years ago and I did a lot of walking around the country and saw a lot of different animals but I do not remember any Dong-Tao chickens and if I did see any it would not have meant anything to me but do you think it is possible to find any Dong-Tao there and it would be much easer to import from South Korea then China or Vietnam . Live fertile and viable eggs is the entire trick otherwise they are only expensive eggs .

if you or your friend come Vietnam , can bring back some egg for hatching .
I think only way

Hey shaun,

How was your experience with hunting down ga Dong Tao/ga Ho? I was born Vietnam and currently live in Orange County, California. I am very interested in adopting these birds, too. My mom side is still in Vietnam so I am sure they have an easy access to these chickens so please update your experience and I will reach out to them for help. I think the hardest part is how we can bring them to the US.

[email protected]

So did anyone get any of these chickens. I heard that the Vietnam government didn't allow export of this breed. I tried to click on Old Orchards website and it won't work. It would be really neat to have some of these birds just for the sheer fact that they're so cool looking lol

So did anyone get any of these chickens. I heard that the Vietnam government didn't allow export of this breed. I tried to click on Old Orchards website and it won't work. It would be really neat to have some of these birds just for the sheer fact that they're so cool looking lol

I know a young lady went to China but did not come up with anything and just like you we are all sitting around waiting to see if anyone can get their hands on some eggs but nothing has come up as of yet .

Back
Top Bottom