Don't be Afraid to Sell your Chicks in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup that’s me. I have little NPIP antennae and a special NPIP snout trained to sniff out black market backyard chicken sellers!
:gig
All my birds have been locally acquired from people on BYC or local small scale breeders (well I had to drive several hours for some of them), but I am committed to facts and evidence over scaremongering and rumor.
If you have facts to back up anything you are saying I would be happy to listen but I haven’t seen any yet.
That's amazing. One day the backyard will be all connected to where everyone can buy directly from other backyarders and have no need to order chicks in the mail and have their names and addresses put into a database of self reliance by the evil NPIP.

nonpip.jpg

That's amazing. One day the backyard will be all connected to where everyone can buy directly from other backyarders and have no need to order chicks in the mail and have their names and addresses put into a database of self reliance by the evil NPIP.

View attachment 3585730
You are very funny, and I assume at some stage in your life were hurt by someone with an NPIP certification. I am sorry that happened to you, but as you still haven’t provided any facts I am losing interest.
I wish you well in your efforts to connect all BYC folk without using any lists, but please stick to facts and evidence and do not sink to scaremongering.

View attachment 3585730
Yeah, as long as you don't care about barely having choice for breeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom