Don't be Afraid to Sell your Chicks in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
But veterinarians can do that. Why does NPIP get tax dollars to operate and veterinarians don't?
That's assuming that vets A, will see chickens and do more than just glance at them, and B, that people will be willing to pay hundreds of dollars possible per bird to be seen. Why would I want to pay $200 bucks on average per bird for possibly hundreds of birds?

That's assuming that vets A, will see chickens and do more than just glance at them, and B, that people will be willing to pay hundreds of dollars possible per bird to be seen. Why would I want to pay $200 bucks on average per bird for possibly hundreds of birds?
That's the thing though, they don't charge the $200 when you slide them the John Wick coin.

That's the thing though, they don't charge the $200 when you slide them the John Wick coin.
I think I lost the plot somewhere around the so-called neural network.
We now need a club of chicken knowledgeable veterinarians who don’t charge for their services to make this work? Or did I miss something?

We now need a club of chicken knowledgeable veterinarians who don’t charge for their services to make this work? Or did I miss something?
I lost it too, but I watched John Wick 4 last night from the Redbox and I wanted to be cool like a concierge that can make things happen. But you gave me an idea. The BackYard will train themselves!?! We will be the chicken knowledgeable backyarders (veterinarians). We will train ourselves with videos from each other of successful treatments of all ailments. We will alphabetize and video-catalog our successes and warn of possible failures of each procedure. We will be a living network of self sustaining knowledge and ability that we can pass down through our children.

Yep. I guess it's expected they just do it for free if you give them the secret password, like at clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom