Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

First one is my Easter egger opal. Second and third pictures are of my dominque thug bird and last two pictures are of my Easter egger hazel. Just wondering if they are all females. Honestly hoping for a sexing error.
The Dominique is the only suspicious looking one right now. Has the darker barring of a female, but that comb has me thinking cockerel. The Easter Eggers look like pullets.

Don't know the breed or gender of your chicks? Post here! I can help!
Hi! We got this girl from My Pet Chicken from their "assorted rare breeds." Any ideas what she may be?

Thanks in advance!

Adam

Attachments

• IMG_6361.JPG
    IMG_6361.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6362.JPG
    IMG_6362.JPG
    266.8 KB · Views: 12
We've got 4 beautiful girls and I know the breed of two of them, but I'm curious about the other two. I know they're mixes of at least 2 breeds.

The red one, Molly Ringwald, has some black feathers around her neck that look like our Wyandotte's, and those pretty, white long legs like our Wyandotte's.

The other, Cyndi Lauper, is a total mystery to me. She's the one with the Buff Brahma (Goldie Hawn) behind her. Let me know if you need any other information!

Thank you!
IMG_20170826_173049.jpg
IMG_20170826_162117.jpg

We've got 4 beautiful girls and I know the breed of two of them, but I'm curious about the other two. I know they're mixes of at least 2 breeds.

The red one, Molly Ringwald, has some black feathers around her neck that look like our Wyandotte's, and those pretty, white long legs like our Wyandotte's.

The other, Cyndi Lauper, is a total mystery to me. She's the one with the Buff Brahma (Goldie Hawn) behind her. Let me know if you need any other information!

Thank you!
View attachment 1127678 View attachment 1127679
No way to really tell which breeds went into either one with absolute certainty. Wyandottes have yellow legs, not white. That, combined with the lack of rose comb means you can rule Wyandotte ancestry out.
The red looks like she might be a Production Red/Orpington cross. The second one might have a Black sexlink (Barred Rock/Red cross) mother.

Back
Top Bottom