Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

Last one...you're 2 for 2 so far!

Attachments

• IMG_6367.JPG
    IMG_6367.JPG
    572.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6368.JPG
    IMG_6368.JPG
    360.4 KB · Views: 7
Ok what breed is this...its not an easter egger not all green legged birds are ees so any gueses came from tsc listed as buff orp
IMG_6606.JPG

IMG_4267.JPG
IMG_4526.JPG
IMG_4536.JPG
I asked this a while ago on a different type of thread but thought I'd check since most replies were that she is a Pullet
So I know they are pullets :)

I obtained from a gal that purchased them from Concord Feed in California

Question for both - breed and Sex

Elsa is an EE we believe but her saddle feathers are ambivalent to the newbie :) is she a hen?

Ana is supposed to be a Rock Buff?
She has doubled in size in a month and is bigger than our Austrolope ( sp?) the pictures of Ana are from today since she's grown so much

Any feed back appreciated

Not sure what this chicken is but the 3 were abandoned by their owner a month ago. I question the sex on the barred rock and no clue what the orange-brownish one is. Someine suggested EE. Im pretty surw the RIR is a cockerel and think the whitish one is a pullet.
20170902_191559.jpg
20170903_151651.jpg
20170902_192858.jpg
20170902_191547.jpg
20170902_192703.jpg

The other two are not sexlinks either they are buff orps and tsc doesnt have ees even in so how would one get in with a bunch or orps?
Not Buff Orpingtons with those yellow legs and white primary feathers. TSC doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to keeping bins properly labeled. They frequently throw all the older chicks from previous weeks into the same bin, without changing the labels. Those chicks aren't exactly day olds. Those are at least two weeks old.

Not sure what this chicken is but the 3 were abandoned by their owner a month ago. I question the sex on the barred rock and no clue what the orange-brownish one is. Someine suggested EE. Im pretty surw the RIR is a cockerel and think the whitish one is a pullet.
View attachment 1127893 View attachment 1127895 View attachment 1127896 View attachment 1127897 View attachment 1127898
You've got a Black Sexlink cockerel, not a Barred Rock, a Production Red cockerel, and an Easter Egger cockerel. Approximately 8 to 10 weeks old.

Not Buff Orpingtons with those yellow legs and white primary feathers. TSC doesn't have the best reputation when it comes to keeping bins properly labeled. They frequently throw all the older chicks from previous weeks into the same bin, without changing the labels. Those chicks aren't exactly day olds. Those are at least two weeks old.
They are hatchery quality orps and one is a roo, sexlink roos are white not buff if they are not buff then they are meat birds either way i will be eating all three and i bought them as day olds and the odd colored has a single comb not a pea come

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom