Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

As per the suggestion I got to take new pics, full body etc, I did the best I could...not great pics as the birds were running around silly as usual. Still, I hope that these pics will do bcs I can't imagine getting better ones.

I'll start with Breezy who is a 50% silkie. I was totally incorrect about thinking s/he had spurs! It was just an unusually high placement of the extra toe. (Go ahead, laugh at me, it's funny)

View attachment 1146499 View attachment 1146501 View attachment 1146502
Pullet. Even, uniform shade of blue. Males are much patchier.

This is Vilano (if male) or Vilana (if female).
20170927_102845-1_1506523997877_resized.jpg 20170927_102912-1_1506523997228_resized.jpg
Vilano/a is in the rear and Monterrey whose pics I'll post next is in the front of this goofy group photo.

IMG_1516.JPG
Hello everyone, I hope I'm doing this right. This is my first time posting. I'm hoping someone can help me identify a chicken breed.

I found this hen ( at least I think it is a hen) on the side of the county road I live on. She was in a place that is far from any houses that may have had chickens. I pulled over to see if I could help her and realize she was hurt. I caught her and got her home and she has been eating and drinking well. I'm hoping to get her into a wildlife rehab tomorrow, but I'm hoping maybe someone can help me identify what breed she is. Sorry the picture is not great, she has quite the attitude now that she is feeling better.
Her coloring is black and cream/light gold. She is missing most of the feathers on her head, they look like they have been torn out. Most of her tail feathers are gone as well, but the ones that are there don't stick up like a normal chickens they drape. She is missing most of the feathers on her head, they look like they have been torn out. Most of her tail feathers are gone as well, but the ones that are there don't stick up like a average chickens, they drape down. She also has some very strange red eyes. I have looked all over the Internet and have not been able to find a picture that resembles her. If someone could help me solve this mystery, I would be so grateful. Even though I cannot keep her because of my dogs, I really want to make sure she has a happy life.

Attachments

• IMG_1517.JPG
    IMG_1517.JPG
    468.4 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 1146521 Hello everyone, I hope I'm doing this right. This is my first time posting. I'm hoping someone can help me identify a chicken breed.

I found this hen ( at least I think it is a hen) on the side of the county road I live on. She was in a place that is far from any houses that may have had chickens. I pulled over to see if I could help her and realize she was hurt. I caught her and got her home and she has been eating and drinking well. I'm hoping to get her into a wildlife rehab tomorrow, but I'm hoping maybe someone can help me identify what breed she is. Sorry the picture is not great, she has quite the attitude now that she is feeling better.
Her coloring is black and cream/light gold. She is missing most of the feathers on her head, they look like they have been torn out. Most of her tail feathers are gone as well, but the ones that are there don't stick up like a normal chickens they drape. She is missing most of the feathers on her head, they look like they have been torn out. Most of her tail feathers are gone as well, but the ones that are there don't stick up like a average chickens, they drape down. She also has some very strange red eyes. I have looked all over the Internet and have not been able to find a picture that resembles her. If someone could help me solve this mystery, I would be so grateful. Even though I cannot keep her because of my dogs, I really want to make sure she has a happy life.
That's some sort of game fowl rooster.

Back
Top Bottom