Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

Pics
View attachment 1019328 View attachment 1019329 View attachment 1019330 View attachment 1019331 What do you guys think of these bantam hens? No clue on breed. They lay 4-5 eggs per week and one is now broody! Small stripes of "fluff" down the outside edge of their legs and little "tufts" on the sides of their heads.View attachment 1019328View attachment 1019329View attachment 1019330View attachment 1019331

What egg color, and type of comb? Looks like a Belgian D'uccle.

Got them from a guy who was moving. He had other bantams he was taking with him, but they were definitely show birds. These were his "layers". Never asked him the breed. Pretty silly on my part.
My wife thought they were cute so we brought them home. Their rooster is a NHR (or RIR) bantam though. So I have no idea what the chicks will look like.

. I've a Question and have NO idea where or how to look with this new site update : Question we just rescued 2 NN Frizzles or is it Sizzles " both the NN Rooster & Hen have wing feathers that Break mid shaft. feathers curl look almost fluffy like .. . ) what can I breed them with . . Finally have an Bantam NN Pair.

IF I breed with Silkies will that make the same Problem in Chicks, Breaking shafts ?

IF I breed with Regular feather what will they make ?

Attachments

• Spike & Hilary.JPG
    Spike & Hilary.JPG
    369.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom