Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

Pics
#2 She got hurt some time ago and is still growing in her feathers And what about the one behind the rooster? Dont worry about #3.
The white one behind the rooster looks like it may be an Easter Egger as well, which for clarification is not a recognized breed but a name given to a mix that carries the blue egg gene.

Hi there. We've not long moved to Spain and for the first time have a plot big enough to house some chickens. We acquired 4 chickens a couple of days ago. When we went into our local builders merchants to buy some patio slabs to put around the edge of our new chicken run, in readiness for when we bought our new hens, the owner offered us 4 of his flock as a gift. Couldn't really say no! Anyway he turned up at 10:30pm two nights ago with these ladies. Don't even know how old they are, he said they were "Young - less than a year" Have already had three eggs though.

Any idea what they might be?

Even the brown one has the white face spot and grey legs. Probably just Heinz 57s!

They are a bit jittery at moment and hide every time we go near them so difficult to get better photo.
Thanks in advance

Carol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    402.1 KB · Views: 30
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    277.5 KB · Views: 28
Ok are these white and black girls Marans? And are the black ones Australorps? These are my first chickens and when I bought the chicks that's what I was told. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1969.PNG
    IMG_1969.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 30

Back
Top Bottom