Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

Pics
Any idea what she is? I had two - one was for sure laying blue eggs. The second one died and I thought she stopped laying because we stopped getting blue eggs. Now I'm wondering if she was really laying brown all along and I didn't realize it...?

I thought we were getting two a day for a bit but now can't remember.
Brown leghorn mixed with easter egger

20170606_154157.jpg 20170606_154201.jpg 20170606_154330.jpg
I fear I may have repeat photos. But: 3 1/2 month EE. We're thinking maybe male?

RIR and NH are red as chicks. The mixed ones from the production pen end up reverting to wild type markings. It could be a red broiler type, too. Hard to judge heft in pictures. But it isn't a "breed" as far as I can tell.
lol! She is HUGE compared to my other girls (different breeds) her age.

IMG_5830.JPG
IMG_5835.JPG
IMG_5840.JPG
IMG_5843.JPG
I know what breeds I have, but I've never had chicks, so I'm not sure as to the gender. My breeder helped me guess the best pullet options, but it's always a crap shoot. Now that my babies are a little older (about 3 weeks old), I was hoping SOMEONE might know...brown one is a Mille Fleur Leghorn, white one is a white sapphire, and the gray is a blue marans. The blue marans is about 2.5 weeks, the white sapphire a few days older, and the Mille fleur leghorn is about 3.5 weeks. Thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom