Don't know what breed or gender you have? Click here!

I bought my hen Lavender a few months ago and I have completely forgotten what breed she is.

View attachment 1115850

The picture is not very clear. She is a little bit bigger than the Malaysian Serama Cockerel (top left) and has very fluffy feet - they make her waddle when she runs sometimes. She lays small white eggs. And, of course, she is a bantam. Do you know what breed she is?
Cochin.

IMG_3617.JPG
We have no idea what kind of chick this little one is. Only have the one picture so far. So probably not enough to identify. But if you can help that'd be great.

Here are some outside pictures of the new hen. Again, she was from a farm that had orpingtons, ameraucaunas, white leghorns and others in a communal flock. Any idea as to what breed/breeds she is? Thanks

chick 0.JPG
chick 3.JPG
chick 2.JPG
chick 1.JPG

Here are some outside pictures of the new hen. Again, she was from a farm that had orpingtons, ameraucaunas, white leghorns and others in a communal flock. Any idea as to what breed/breeds she is? Thanks

View attachment 1116058 View attachment 1116060 View attachment 1116061 View attachment 1116062
Leghorn mix. Ameraucana have muffs and pea comb, which are dominant genes. Orpingtons have white skin, which is dominant. The bird has none of those features, but does have the dominant white and yellow skin of the Leghorn.

Back
Top Bottom