Don't Know What To Do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Oh great...From what I've just read of what you've said that is even more worse...
sad.png

You're going to get lots of comments that may be hard to hear but please know that they're offered in good faith. When you open yourself to advice from strangers on very personal subjects, you're going to get advice from people who don't know the whole story.

Here goes.

I agree with the others. It's not fair of him to threaten you with divorce if you can't get the immigration papers within a certain amount of time. Are you 100% confident that his intentions are pure (love for you) and that they are not biased by a desire to be in another country?

If he's not willing to wait for the things you cannot control, and willing to punish you for these things, what else will he punish you for in your life together? Will he get mad at you & take out his anger on you when life's evitable frustrations arise?

Hmmm...{scratches head again}...........
hide.gif
....&
I believe if I was missing my DH I would not be mad at him because the papers that someone else is responsible for approving has not processed them quick enough. You have taken all measures for the process, it is not your fault. So he sould not be bad mouthing you. Please take our advice seriously on this.

Im sorry to say, in my opinion, if he is threatening to divorce you if you dont come thru with the papers maybe he doesnt love you as much as you love him. It was a very short period of time to get to know some one. Its a tough things to hear and you probably will be upset to hear it. I hope all works out for you, I know the immigration process is difficult because I know someone who went thru it.

Next time he asks give him the help phone number or what ever information they give you to check on the paper work and tell him if he wants to know how the process is going he can call them when ever he wants....lol.

I hate to be a naysayer but I've heard horror stories of people who have gotten married and came to american when they have kids. the male spouse flees america with the kids and goes to his country where they pretty much don't care what the mother wants. I think sally fields made a movie about it quite some time ago.... If you do continue with this get an air tight nuptial agreement making sure that nothing can go wrong.... Your stuff is yours and his is his and all the stuff you get to gether get split 50/50 etc.

GL I hope for your sake he's just a normal impatient man and that it works out for you.

Also these past days he's insulted me with bad words like divune (crazy), zahreh maar (poisonous snake), bishoor and madar chooni but in his Iranian language as I'm the one that has to suffer through all that I've never even once bad mouthed him

Quote:
Oh great...From what I've just read of what you've said that is even more worse...
sad.png

I want to know that I don't say that to hurt you, just to caution you. He may truly love you and just be paranoid about the state of his nation right now. I just want you to have your guard up. It wouldn't be the first time a woman in love was used this way.
hugs.gif

Tell your husband that there has been a delay in the imigrations office (which there has been) and that it is possible (it is) that the papers may have to be re-submitted. Watch his response and if there is anger or threats from him directed at you then distance yourself from this person as fast as you can.

God bless you,
Ed

I understand you love this man but if it were me...and this is only my opinion. I would call the immigration department and stop the papers from going through. I would go through with a divorce. No man should ever talk to a woman like that especially if he loves her.

I'll be sending you happy thoughts. GL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom