Don't like your neighbors chickens? Blow em up!

It seems Florida does get more than it's share of whackos.......most of them relocating there from the major urban centers in the NE. But other places have them too. Turf wars and such....sometimes starts and ends with chickens, sometimes dogs......but I've had escaped horses and cattle in my yard too. My neighbor complains about those to high heaven..........I think it is funny.

When confronted with such situations it baffles me why some people seem to have this unquenchable need for confrontation and payback. Was listening to a local radio show a few days back and host was complaining about some guy in a pickup truck dragging a livestock trailer down the 4 lane road, but hauler was going under the speed limit in the passing lane. Host and callers took turns coming up with solutions for dealing with the guy.......one guy suggested passing him in the right lane, getting in front of him and slamming on the brakes.......another doing the same except he was going to his windshield wiper washers to spray the guys windshield....depended on overspray to shoot over his own windshield.

The one logical solution nobody offered was to pass him on the right, keep going and forget about it. I can't imagine dealing with it any other way.

Back
Top Bottom