Don't think my chicks can save me from this...

All I can say is....
hugs.gif

You will get through this, but it will be hard. Of course you can share on BYC! We are here to lend you support in all things. Sounds like life has gotten difficult for your brother. I will send him prayers, not only on a full recovery from his physical wounds, but his mental state. He will need some help with that. He's lucky that he has a family that cares. Maybe he will realize what he truly has once he sees how he's affected you all.

*hugs*

thank you very much, i sure hope he comes through, if for anything, his kids. They live in santa cruz with their mom and come here to stay with their dad on the weekends. both kids look forward to it so much, and the fact that we have so many animals is a real great thing for the kids. the 5 year old made paper chickens named Joon and Munk for his class to see. they are so darling i just keep having a mixed emotion meltdown. I am PEEVED that he did this, i am scared, and upset, but the anger just keeps coming back. I just want to shake him..!

my moms say i can go down to oakland or stay home, either way is fine with them. this has been such a rollercoaster, and i grew up with the addict lifestyle so I thought nothing could faze me.. ha. i think the best thing for me to do is stay home and care for the animals, at least then my mind is kept somewhat busy. don't be surprised if I am on BYC throughout the entire weekend. you guys are great, and the support to somebody you dont even know is wonderful. all for the love of a chicken, this place rose. thumbs up to whoever created this great atmosphere.

i have the chicks outside right now, and am just watching them pluck around. it's really peaceful, and their quiet cheeps are soothing too. i can cry, or yell, or anything around them and they don't pay any mind. my mind is a whirlwind of emotion at the moment, i hope my posts are ledgiable and make some sense, i just keep feeling a swell of fear, then sadness, and of course anger. the anger scares me because do I have a right to be angry with him? i feel bad for the anger, but man.. it's definately present. maybe its a protectiveness over my neice and nephew. I am not sure.

thank you all for the kind words.. really you have NO idea how it means to me.. a lot lot lot

I want to tell you too, that I am praying for you now and will be for as long as you need it. Don't try to be strong-find someone who YOU can talk to and share what you are feeling. You need to be able to talk about it or it will keep bringing you down. Take comfort in your animals too, they can help you get through this. I hope your brother pulls through.
hugs.gif

I'm so sorry.. i dont have any wise words or anything...
I just want you to know that i am so sorry about everything.
sad.png
hugs.gif

thank you the words and thoughts mean a lot and are helping get me through this. I enjoy this board so much and everybody comes together when help is needed. its great. it is a nice day here in sacramento, the girls are enjoying their outside time and i am enjoying watching them. so glad i found BYC, and chickens. I will probably work on the run a little, it keeps my mind busy, which is another good thing about chickens. improving run and coop keeps me busy
smile.png
thanks a bunch all, your words mean the world to me. i will keep this updated as the day/evening goes on.

Back
Top Bottom