Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had to take a few days off, I tweaked something in my neck during my last workout. I can almost turn my head to the right today, so maybe tomorrow I'll get back at it.
You might consider the free app I use when I have a pulled back - it has workouts for neck too - levels of exercise based on if you are in pain, healthy or strengthening, or even post op. I hope your neck gets better SOON!

On google play search for .... Back pain relief exercises at home
this is what the icon looks like.

1632245175293.png

You might consider the free app I use when I have a pulled back - it has workouts for neck too - levels of exercise based on if you are in pain, healthy or strengthening, or even post op. I hope your neck gets better SOON!

On google play search for .... Back pain relief exercises at home
this is what the icon looks like.

View attachment 2841340
Thanks for that, I'll have a look. It was a wierd strain. As usual, I kept working out to try to work through it, this time it didn't work. 😭

I grew up in New York, so compared to there, winters are very mild. I believe the average low is about 22°. Really not that low compared to some states. It doesn't matter, though. Once it snows, I can't stay warm (unless I'm using the machete in the woods!)
It can and does get to -30°F (-34C°) here.

One winter. We moved here Christmas week last year. I got that number off the internet. 🤷‍♀️
We may never see another 'real' winter. 😭 My wife and I booked one way tickets to the Dominican republic last night. We have been reluctantly discussing and planning this for several months based on the direction our country has taken. I'll stop there so I don't get a whining infraction.

We may never see another 'real' winter. 😭 My wife and I booked one way tickets to the Dominican republic last night. We have been reluctantly discussing and planning this for several months based on the direction our country has taken. I'll stop there so I don't get a whining infraction.
But why the Dominican Republic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom