Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is important for a person to monitor their weight and keep it at a healthy number, but it can be quite harmful to promote obsessive interest in it. A person should not be pressured into assuming that they must loose weight and certainly shouldn't be thinking about it all the time! I would say that doing so is even more unhealthy for a person than not caring. However it doesn't hurt to make a healthy habit of exercise, as long as you keep in mind that your body is beautiful no matter how much you weigh.
Calm down...
We're talking about being obese.
Obese is not healthy no matter what.

yes, the worms will love every inch of it as they feast on your toes !!

it's not about how fast you can lose weight, that is a bad mindset, it's about commitment TO losing weight. Even if you only shed a pound every week, that's not much when you think about it, that's not much at all to lose, BUT at the end of the year you lost over 50 lbs. THAT is TREMENDOUS progress !!

Don't look at the next day, look down the road!

Aaron

I love lifting weights! I'm currently doing a program from Beach Body called LIIFT4. It's a combo weight lifting and HIIT(cardio). I've actually completed the program two other times but my nutrition was not on point. I did get stronger though. I'm up to 20 pound weights in each hand for chest presses! For a girl, that's not too shabby

I'm wondering how the heck y'all did 111 pages in less than two days on that mayo thread. Those are Friday party thread numbers, yeet.
And I missed it!:barnie
Tomorrow we start leg.
Get ready for some squats.

It doesn't have to be boring either.
IMG_20210809_185240.gif

That's it EXACTLY !! i don't have time for exercise, who does! If you are busting your butt with all your other chores, other calorie burning chores, you stay healthier.

Our grandparents ate a lot of crap, they ate half a pound of bacon and 5 eggs for breakfast, but then they went and worked their ass off in a hot field dragging a hoe, picking produce, or raking asphalt, or swinging a pick in a mine for 12 hours, and burnt every one of those calories right off!

Us now, we want to eat like that, then go plop down in a big fat overstuffed office chair and stare at a computer screen for 8 hours a day in the air conditioning, crying about the ergonomics of having to walk an extra 50 feet to the elevator. No it does NOT work that way!

Bottom line, you need to burn off what you put in or you'll widen your caboose.

Aaron

That's it EXACTLY !! i don't have time for exercise, who does! If you are busting your butt with all your other chores, other calorie burning chores, you stay healthier.

Our grandparents ate a lot of crap, they ate half a pound of bacon and 5 eggs for breakfast, but then they went and worked their ass off in a hot field dragging a hoe, picking produce, or raking asphalt, or swinging a pick in a mine for 12 hours, and burnt every one of those calories right off!

Us now, we want to eat like that, then go plop down in a big fat overstuffed office chair and stare at a computer screen for 8 hours a day in the air conditioning, crying about the ergonomics of having to walk an extra 50 feet to the elevator. No it does NOT work that way!

Bottom line, you need to burn off what you put in or you'll widen your caboose.

Aaron
Very true. Our bodies were meant to move. And I don't mean move from the fridge to the couch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom