Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very fit, into aikido, before that running, weights..I’ve always eaten exactly what I wanted, but I always liked really good, healthy food. As organic as possible..I’m disabled now, I have to watch how much tiramisu I make from scratch (I have the all time best recipe) or croissants (Mine were featured in an online site) but I think it’s really important to steer clear of saying foods are bad, or assigning any morality to any of it..not that anyone is, I’m just saying..moderation is key, reward yourself with really good food, cause, life is short..eat great organic butter, use extra virgin olive oil, make fantastic salads, celebrate your food..when you eat that way, you don’t celebrate potato chips anymore! Edit..I should have said..it is a commitment to eat more healthily for sure..buying fresh stuff, washing, prepping it, cooking better..sometimes I just buy organic breads, sandwich stuff, broil the inside and outside, make sandwiches with Italian peppers and organic cheese melted on the inside..even the “easy” stuff can take time to prepare..btw, Dave’s Garden peperoncini in a jar are fantastic on sandwiches..

Last edited:
I'm not trying to lose weight, but I am trying to build muscle, so I'm in. :highfive:
Today's workout for me was pushups, cable rows, and an ab circuit. I keep it light so I have time to do it every day without needing recovery time.
Just remember everyone, muscle weights more than fat. So, for the same volume of fat to muscle, the muscle will weigh more. But you will be turning that fat into muscle. Let's do this!!💪🦵🏋️

I've got lots of weight that needs to go. I'm in.

1628533056825.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom