Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m doing the same thing!! Was very good for a couple of months then slipped. I can’t tell how I feel in the mornings for sure when my body has a chance to rest the gut before bedtime. I started drinking a lot more tea to get through the morning.
We are so accustomed to feeling the machine every time it grumbled. If I have a longer run in the morning I will eat first so I don’t get light headed.
It doesn’t work for me because I really only eat 1 meal a day in general. The only plan that works for me is small amounts every 3ish hours ie protein shake, Greek yogurt, veggies followed by small properly planned dinners.

My extra for the day was cleaning out the garden and washing DS1 motorcycle, fiero, colorado, s10, and jet ski. We also finished mowing and ran stabil through generators and jet ski to start winterization……now I’m going to work on laundry until movie time
I did laundry last week.

Still doing extra.
44 hrs of overtime this week.
Hammering beating lifting climbing & walking.

My extra badge. I'll be doing extra into end of Nov. Probably more.

Attachments

• 20210926_205505.jpg
    20210926_205505.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
:frow
It was a rough week last week between work drama and family drama. But..I did do extra every day wether hula hoop..walking or whatever.
I just ain't good at reporting lol.
I'm down to 135lbs..so I don't really need to lose any more weight. 🤪
Just doing extra to maintain.
And now I need new cloths.
Again.
That's my report for now.
20210925_213712.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom