Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you make riced cauliflower
  1. Cut it (dirty a cutting board and knife just so that a machine can get dirtier and cut it tinier)
  2. Throw it in the food processor
  3. Plug it in
  4. Dig the tiny pieces of cauliflower out of the little bits and pieces of the food processor.
I freeze it in vacume sealing bags but then it gets watery. I have to drain it before using it. I think I'll try the premade stuff, seems easier.

Yesterday was my first time eating rice cauliflower.
Today's the second time and guess what... It's not that bad.
This is a really good idea for someone who wants to cut back on rice.View attachment 2854821
I LOVE cauliflower rice and I HATE raw cauliflower! Try the Bird's Eye brand too, very good. This is what I get, steams right in the bag

Attachments

• riced-cauliflower-with-herbs-25538.png
    riced-cauliflower-with-herbs-25538.png
    68.7 KB · Views: 0
It costs one dollar. Try one bag.
No thanks. I rarely make rice. I see no reason to look for a replacement.

@Everose I don't consider rice pre chewed. I have to assume that you are way overcooking rice to get it to that condition. It would not take very much cooking to get cauliflower to that condition.

No thanks. I rarely make rice. I see no reason to look for a replacement.

@Everose I don't consider rice pre chewed. I have to assume that you are way overcooking rice to get it to that condition. It would not take very much cooking to get cauliflower to that condition.
Well I do use a rice cooker and it makes the rice a little too soft for my taste. I meant it's already teeny pieces and chewing is just grinding🤪

I pan fry the cauliflower rice with butter and whatever toppings I happen to want. I prefer real rice but the cauliflower stuff is a nice change every now and then.

I feel less bloated and heavy when I eat the cauliflower rice. I do try to keep rice to a minimum but I probably eat it twice a week still.

This was a long post...
973.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom