Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Frankiegirl

Tis the season…🎄🎄
Premium Feather Member
May 3, 2020
SW Michigan
The mini saw me doing the arm workout this morning as usual.
He decided we could not leave for school until he completed his arm workout.
Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Get after it girl!! You’re raising a good little!!
My extra ha been walking the beach, battling the waves, and standing at the counter for an hour and a half to get a new sim card, lol.
Beach walking is definitely extra…what a beautiful view
I did a six minute crunching planking push-up workout yesterday.
6 straight minutes is a killer!! Woohoo!! Six pack coming right up!
Extra is done.
Done and done💓💓

Crap… @Isadora did I forget you again???

Last edited:

NanaKat

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Feb 28, 2009
Meeker, Ok 20+chicken years
My extra ha been walking the beach, battling the waves, and standing at the counter for an hour and a half to get a new sim card, lol.
I got a message from my Sprint/VerIzon service provider about the Verizon migration SIM card. After discussion with the agent, I will be changing hubby’s out of date phone before December since it won’t transition to Verizon. My newer phone gets the SIM card for the migration and it will arrive in the mail so I won’t have to stand in line.
I hate standing in lines.

Everose

Derailing Queen
Jan 16, 2021
East Texas
I would still use my Nokia brick phone if they let me! That phone never hit a dead spot, and I never dropped a call. It weighed 8 pounds.
Gosh do you remember the bag phones that fit under the seat of your car and had the antenna that attached to the roof of your car??!!🤪🤪

gosh I miss the good ol days😜
I miss those cheap little flip phones. I always felt so cool flopping that ugly thing open. Phones used to be tougher too, I could've thrown my first phone under a cat and it woulda been fine.

Everose

Derailing Queen
Jan 16, 2021
East Texas
Oh my gosh Motorola Razr!!! All the cool people had that one…FYI….I had a Samsung.
When flip phones were not fashionable I switched to the slide out keypad one, that was my favorite 🤣. I had little froo-froo gems glued all over it:oops:

Weird how tech can make you feel cool or uncool, all these devices do is call and text and take pics :confused:

Frankiegirl

Tis the season…🎄🎄
Premium Feather Member
May 3, 2020
SW Michigan
When flip phones were not fashionable I switched to the slide out keypad one, that was my favorite 🤣. I had little froo-froo gems glued all over it:oops:

Weird how tech can make you feel cool or uncool, all these devices do is call and text and take pics :confused:
I’d love to go back to the flip phone if I had the guts! I could resort to homing pigeons. I’m sure someone on BYC raises them ☺️.

Top Bottom