Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed getting notifications for a couple of weeks, just got caught up. I still haven't gotten back into any good routine. 😭 Hopefully in the new year. Our pool has been closed for the past two months while the patio was under construction, it's just about finished, so maybe I'll workout there. I'm used to the privacy of my home gym, so that will be weird. I've been doing sporadic push ups and walking 20+ miles a week, so I'm only a partial sloth at this point.

Today I’ve been baking cookies and making fudge and spiced pecans for the family. We will be “doing“ Christmas on Jan 1…that is the day our girls and their families can all come.

Pecan Crisps..my Grandmother’s recipe…time consuming but a family favorite.
BBE80CB7-EDDC-42E4-AF9B-1E636FFB14F9.jpeg

Spiced Pecans…cinnamon sugar and salt.
DC6A9AFE-40DB-44BF-B17D-7A6F03E684FB.jpeg

10 minute Chocolate Fudge with pecans…this recipe makes 5 pounds of fudge.
6C43AFF5-8D57-4D22-ABFC-B48F0B023419.jpeg

I got some new things for Christmas to help keep me motivated View attachment 2941687
Very cool! My husband got me a Fitbit Charge 5 and a Withings smart scale. It measures so many things besides just weight. BMI, bone mass, muscle mass, fat mass, water %. So far, I really like it

Very cool! My husband got me a Fitbit Charge 5 and a Withings smart scale. It measures so many things besides just weight. BMI, bone mass, muscle mass, fat mass, water %. So far, I really like it
I almost made a bad mistake and jumped his butt about buying sugar cookies and chocolate covered pretzels.
Then I realized they were for the dog. :oops:
20211225_113655.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom