Don't Wait! Start Extra Today. 4th Month Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put my littles out at 5 weeks this time. They acclimated just fine under a watchful eye. This was my second batch and there were only 4. I have 9 total. Love these stinking critters
I put them out at one week next time.

Ok...
My plan was to figure out the next 30 days last night but I did not figure it out.

Day 1
New sheet...I'm not adding names to this sheet until you've done extra for today.

Day 1
I will do these two videos:

AND

Post 1.
I'm stepping up my game this month.
I'll do those two videos sometime early today.
This evening I will do another. I will do more extra this month because my extra last month was not enough. Screenshot_20210908-083406.png

New tab on the tattle sheet

Screenshot_20210908-084154.png

I'll mess with it more asap.
That I'm going to alphabetize the list of names and I'm going to delete names for people who do not participate often. :old

Did my bike ride and really cranked up that resistance 🥵🥵🥵

Tonight I'll do some more arm stuff.

When I first started the workouts I had been doing keto for a while and I lost 7.8lbs. For some reason I quit losing weight and usually if I go off keto and get back on I'll start losing the weight again. When I went off keto I gained it all back...in three days😭. So I quit keto (can't remember quite when but it was not too long ago) and just ate healthier. I lost the weight again and I can feel more muscle mass everywhere💪.

Thank you @Kiki!

Did my bike ride and really cranked up that resistance 🥵🥵🥵

Tonight I'll do some more arm stuff.

When I first started the workouts I had been doing keto for a while and I lost 7.8lbs. For some reason I quit losing weight and usually if I go off keto and get back on I'll start losing the weight again. When I went off keto I gained it all back...in three days😭. So I quit keto (can't remember quite when but it was not too long ago) and just ate healthier. I lost the weight again and I can feel more muscle mass everywhere💪.

Thank you @Kiki!
That's why I don't like fad diets. Telling myself I cannot have something is a sure way to make me crave it.
Much easier for me to just make healthier choices and cut way down to tiny portions of carbs and way less often.
Eventually you'll get where you don't even want it and your body will protest when you eat too much of it.
I've ate breaded fried stuff the last two nights. Boy did I regret it last night. My tummy hurt all night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom